Thursday, September 12, 2013

Results Night






I know what you're thinking, two blog posts in one day Emmanuel?! You're crazy (though I'm still unsure of what the norm is with these blogs)! But it isn't going to be very long, I just wanted to have recorded, one of the best nights of my life. The cheesiness levels might shoot up, just a warning.

Okay so for results night, everyone usually goes to Wrights, the disco, but a few friends and I came to the conclusion that we were the Hipsters of the School and decided to celebrate our own way, which resulted in a nice dinner at Jade Palace and a hanging out session in the pimped out shed in Glen's back-garden.
The meal was tasty and that, but the most enjoyable part of the night was by far the spending time with each other afterwards. And the thing is, the twelve of us aren't necessarily the closest of friends in School, somehow we just happened to find ourselves in the situation. Anyway, we ate, sang, played the classic truth or dare and just straight out talked. Honestly I felt like the new generation 'Breakfast Club'! I even had my first alcoholic beverage! Haha

Overall the night was brilliant! Better than jumping up and down to song after song in a packed hall. Well in my opinion anyway. 

And now, I leave you with a picture of my friends being.. my friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment